 |
| Still swollen |
 |
| Mitchell gave David a sweet jacket |
Taryn was sick in the night with fevers. So Saturday she had to stay home and miss Grandma's Halloween Party. David and I went (I had zero sleep and was a zombie) but we had to leave early for his hockey game. Papa met us there and stayed while I came back to check on Taryn. Papa came back to the house and hung out with David for a minute. Then on Saturday night David went trick or treating with Sawyer and a bunch of girls (a lot of his friends weren't going or were going on Sunday and not Saturday). Aunt Angie brought Taryn some treats since she had missed the party. Taryn got sicker and sicker and so Curtis & Bry came and gave her a blessing. It was super awesome of them.
 |
| The kids raked grandmas leaves |
 |
| The sick one |
Comments