David had a hockey game tonight and Ian came up to be present. I got a nice pic of the two of them walking out on the ice. I always send them to Ian and he decided he needed to return the favor. For being a professional photographer and taking all of the classes he has...he takes the WORST pictures of me. I actually have pondered if he does it on purpose to show Heather so that she doesn't worry - weird that I think that but it has crossed my mind on occasion.
Taryn and I watched the whole game but 2 minutes with smiles and laughs and Ian got the shot of the two minutes where Taryn was stressing about money because she spent hers faster than she realized. I guess I should look at it differently & just be grateful that I have a picture with my daughter.
Comments