David & Eli, Boxing, CHS State Baseball

Friday's are for fun. David went to his last football practice while I ran to boxing with Angie. Then Eli came over and they played playmobiles (listening to them made me laugh because Eli was pretending that a girl and boy playmo were two of their friends who had crushes on each other). Then they played outside for hours & we got pizza delivered for dinner. 

Taryn went to the Cottonwood baseball state game and they actually had two games. Afterwards, she had dinner with Sunnie and then Ashley came over and they sat in the hot tub and chatted. I'm so thankful she has such good friends.

David & Eli with the playmo's

a pic I took to show Angie her spot since she was running late

Taryn & friends at the baseball double header

Ashley, Taryn & Sunnie hitting the hottub

Lunch at Sunnie's


Yoga with Ashley



 

Comments